Grom VLine Group Buy 2nd Round (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll double check the situation with a group buy, but they have a 30 day money back guarantee mentioned on their website. From the videos I've seen, looks like it will work great. If there were serious issues it seems like more people would be posting videos/pics of issues.

I’m interested in a group buy round 3 for the GROM VLINE2 now that it has wireless Apple CarPlay capability. Probably put that new functionality in the new thread if somebody makes a group buy round 3

I'll double check the situation with a group buy, but they have a 30 day money back guarantee mentioned on their website. From the videos I've seen, looks like it will work great. If there were serious issues it seems like more people would be posting videos/pics of issues.
I get the fact that this is hard to manage so appreciate what you are doing. If anyone has done this on a 2007 with the ML system and had specific issues please let me know!

Round 3 thread over here.

I am interested. Any way we can build a table from the past group buy on how well this is working for everyone? Including year of GX might help us to identify which years are more problematic. I read a lot of mixed reviews and it's not clear to me whether the happy people are many and aren't posting and the unhappy people are few and have taken to the interwebs. Thoughts?

If you want to help put that together, by all means. However I'm only really seeing issues with what sounds like older androids and its on the roadmap to fix? If you have concerns you might also ask Grom about it directly as well. Personally I am only looking for CarPlay which reportedly works well. Remember, you have 30 days to install and test the unit. If it doesn't work out they offer money back returns. (Confirming that still holds for group buys).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom