Grill cover for LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a winter grill cover for my LX570 like this http://www.cabelas.com/ensemble/Aut...ruck-Grille-Covers-and-Screen-Fronts/4308.uts. Unfortunately Cabelas doesn't sell them for the LX. For you guys lucky enough to live where it doesn't get extremely cold, the grill cover is used on extremely cold days to block cooling airflow from the radiator allowing the engine to warm up much quicker and operate more efficiently once warmed up. I've had them for the FJ60 and the 4Runner and my wife's old suburban. Now I need one for my LX. Have any of you found such a thing? If not, how different is the late model Tundra Grill from the LX or LC? The tundra covers are easy to find.

Last edited:
Cabs in NYC use cardboard and zip ties. That would look awesome?

Sorry man but seriously how about covering half the radiator with corrugated plastic board. I think youre trying to block radiator air not the air surrounding the engine.

I may need to do that if I don't find a better solution. I can mount it behind the grill. The only issue is that it's not a great look and I'm used to the grill covers I've had on my other vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom