SOLD Greensboro, NC 2001 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1154819438524290/
4133EF4C-E8B8-4190-AC76-3F52F633FC26.jpeg
$12,500 for this awesome 238,000 miles young LX470 (same as a 100 series Land Cruiser) I have owned for the last 10 years. Selling because we have moved on to RV camping as our Great Dane has gotten too old to rough camp with us. All maintenance has been performed with OEM Toyota parts. Last timing belt service was performed at 171k miles. New Rodies leather just installed in front seats and on center console. Better quality leather than Lexus and perfect color match. Five 285/75R16 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx tires have less than 10,000 miles on them. All 4 brakes and rotors were replaced with Toyota parts about 8000 miles ago. New radiator, new heater hose Ts and all other services and preventive maintenance has been performed. Runs and drives excellent. AHC (adjustable height suspension) works like new between high, neutral, and low ride settings. Comfort mode is like a Cadillac and Sport is very firm and sporty on curvy roads. Has factory center differential lock. Frame and all other undercarriage components are in excellent condition. No rust issues. I have added dual batteries with a Blue Sea ACR with dash switch to connect or disengage them. Slee Group 34m Battery tray, upgraded DC Power high amperage 180 amp alternator. Led ground lights wired to factory running board light harness so they come on at night when you unlock the car so you can see around the vehicle in the dark. All door speakers upgraded to Alpine. Has factory Mark Levinson Stereo with rear subwoofer so upgrading the stereo is much easier than the ones that come with integrated climate controls if that is something you want to do. Has Ram Dash mount for ipad mini and phone mounting for navigation and tunes. Blue sea accessory fuse panel in rear and two full time 12 volt outlets added using the secondary battery to keep the stock vehicle battery from being drained while camping and running a fridge or lights. Will include a $1000 ARB fridge for $500 if you are interested. 2 keys, original owners manual, and collection of service reciepts. Front and rear bumpers have some paint defects from age and sun but only noticeable from close up, could have both painted for only a couple hundred dollars. Many more photos in Facebook listing Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1154819438524290/. Build thread here if you want to see more details: LX470 Family Adventure Rig - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/lx470-family-adventure-rig.736159/

I am not on here as much as I used to be so for faster response you can message me on Facebook. Thanks Brett

IMG_3140.jpeg

IMG_3144.jpeg

IMG_3155.jpeg

IMG_3163.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom