☼GREAT☼ Rotopax deal for anyone with a Slee ladder (less than 1/2 price) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My schedule is very flexible - I can travel to the Scottsdale / Pheonix area, arriving anytime after 11 AM any day, prefer Tuesday - Thursday. Pick a place, date & time and I'll be there (cash in hand of course).

You pick it worst case I leave the set up out for pick up anytime.
LMK

OK - Let's go with TUESDAY (30th) at NOON. Let me know address (maybe a quick description) and with GPS I'll find the spot. Thanks for being so flexible on this, appreciated!

OK - Let's go with TUESDAY (30th) at NOON. Let me know address (maybe a quick description) and with GPS I'll find the spot. Thanks for being so flexible on this, appreciated!

I dont know how I filed your number:doh: PM your number and I will send you a driving link.

I sent cell phone number via this site's Conversation link. Check Inbox. I'm still good for Tuesday Noon.

Yes and I replied 10 sec ago:oops:

Thanks for the reminder see you at noon on Tuesday:)

Thanks to LandCruiserPhil for handling the logistics on the used Rotopax sale. Installed this morning, the "COOL FACTOR" on the RATCRZR just went up another 50%.
RATCRZR with Rotopax Install.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom