got cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool shirts. Got any pics of the shirts themselves so we can see the image in relation to the shirt itself? I am interested in the 55. Need more of a side profile. I'll keep checking the post.

Hi Dan,

I don't have one right now. These are just the 1st editions shots of the cruisers. I should have some new pix of the images of the t-shirts soon. Cool red pig you got. Take care.

Hey,
Just got a digital camera. I will send you some pics of my cruiser you are welcome to consider. I think a simple "abstacts/charcoal" feature on Photo shop will give you the sketch look you achieved before. Its my opinion the vehicle should be one which represents the majority of the cruiser heads vehicles. The 55 for instance. Although the rack on top serves a purpose, I think it is ugly and detracts from the body style. In real life its very cool, but on a shirt its messy.

Let me know if you could use any other shots of a lifted 55:). Happy to do so.

Dan,

Go ahead and send your pix to info@cruiserland.com. Make sure to send it in high res file. I appreciate the feedback. Thank you. By the way, I posted the new shots with T-shirts on it.

Here are some low res pics for an idea. I have 3mb files I can send but these are all I have on the hd at work.

another

more

I can go shoot anything you like in the driveway. I can gen something up on photo shop or just leave that to you. Let me know. I'll check out your site. Thanks

[quote author=cruiserhk91 link=board=8;threadid=8188;start=msg69228#msg69228 date=1070158608]
If you're looking for cruiser related gifts this holiday, check out these got cruiser? t-shirts, hats and coffee mugs merchandises. The site is www.cruiserland.com Happy Holidays.
[/quote]

Pity your collecting peoples emails from mailing lists and spamming them about your site.....

Thats enought to prevent me from looking.

Have not gotten any span from this company. Have you?

Hi Dan,

I have to admit that I made a mistake of emailing people about my website. It's not going to happen again. But, hold and behold, I've had good responses on got cruiser? products. I'm also doing it for a good cause. For every order you placed, we donate a portion of the proceeds to Phoenix Children's Hospital, Children's Cancer Center. I like the shot you took on the bridge. I will need you to send me that picture in a larger file. I spoke to my supplier and for me to change the fj55 format will cost me more $$$. For now, I will hold on to it until my 1st edition fj55 inventory is gone. If I use yours, I'll send you a free t-shirt with your 55 pix. Just let me know what color and size you want. Have a great New Year.

cruiserhk91,

Not bashing in any way, but I was wondering what "Cruiserland is affliated with MAF-USA" means on your website? I assume MAF is Man-A-Fre?

Nice site BTW... thanks!

cruiseroutfit,

MAF-USA is Man-A-Fre, Inc. Cruiserland is affiliated by way of being the websource designer for Man-A-Fre. BTW, thanks for the feedback. Have a great new year.

I'll send you the large file. Should be about 3mb.

Dan,

That's great. Send me 3/4 shots of your 55 taken from both sides of the vehicle. I should got cruiser? key chains and koozie cooler cups available soon. Take care.

Garie
www.cruiserland.com
got cruiser? products

sent you some photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom