Goodbye Bimmerpost. Hello Mud! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I agree about the F10. It is a beast in stock form and mine is tuned a bit. I loved the 100 all the way up to yesterday. On my way later to get the LX 570.

And OP- I wish I had a new ride like yours. Different than the M4, but just as cool, A better car to have for the impending zombie apocalypse.

Wife agreed I need something with better gas mileage in between road trips with the land cruiser. I don’t think this is what she meant. 2011 to go with the 2021

CA1BA00C-D625-4051-B695-56A4C6DB18F8.jpeg

Wife agreed I need something with better gas mileage in between road trips with the land cruiser. I don’t think this is what she meant. 2011 to go with the 2021

That's a great choice! I averaged 16.5 mpg in my M4. Not much better than a LC when you consider it was 93 octane. :steer:

I would've kept mine and gone to a 2 car system like you have done but I felt like there were wiser ways to deploy the trade in value at this stage in my life. Plus it would have relegated the LC to the driveway. Seemed like a shame to have it taking up space/collecting dust in the garage. I'm sure the new owner is having a blast with it. In 5-10 years I will likely add another M car to the stable.

On a side note, I love that TJM bumper. How have you liked it?

That's a great choice! I averaged 16.5 mpg in my M4. Not much better than a LC when you consider it was 93 octane. :steer:

I would've kept mine and gone to a 2 car system like you have done but I felt like there were wiser ways to deploy the trade in value at this stage in my life. Plus it would have relegated the LC to the driveway. Seemed like a shame to have it taking up space/collecting dust in the garage. I'm sure the new owner is having a blast with it. In 5-10 years I will likely add another M car to the stable.

On a side note, I love that TJM bumper. How have you liked it?
Thanks, so far I’m over 20mpg in the 1M vs 10.8 in the LC (she is heavy). Love the front bumper. This will be more of a toy/weekend car. First time doing the two car thing so we will see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom