good news (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats on expecting. I've got an 11 year old girl, but shes the biggest tomboy youve seen...

I might have some baby stuff up in the attic, possibly a crib. I'll have to go up there tomorrow and look around. I think I might have finally convinced the wife that we can move it along (I'll confirm with her tomorrow) It's yours if you want it....

Make sure you get a Diaper Genie...they are worth their weight in gold.

Congrats, Erymer & :princess:! I've got 3 girls, youngest is now 14 and yes it's scary...

congrats, Best wishes...

Thanks, guys. we popped the news to the parents this weekend. They were a tad overwhelmed.

How's the project coming Kelly?

He's here

Well guys Tillman is here. He was born Thursday and checked in at 8lbs 9.5 oz and was 21.5 inches long. Stacy and baby are doing great. Hopefully he'll be up for a roadtrip soon.
DSC00729.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!!! :cheers:

thanks guys. I appreciate all the kind words. I am still just so amazed and overwhelmed. I really don't think the reality of it all has set in yet. I am just a very lucky guy.

Juan is right on the money, beatiful baby. Congrats!

Wow, thats too cool guys!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Congrats!

My 3-month old daughter, Cadence, wanted to welcome Tillman to the world:
Cadence9weeks01.jpg
I told her it wasn't appropriate to give an official MUD welcome. :)

CONGRATS! It's been a lot of work, but a lot of fun too! Enjoy!

My 3-month old daughter, Cadence, wanted to welcome Tillman to the world:
Cadence9weeks01.jpg
I told her it wasn't appropriate to give an official MUD welcome. :)

CONGRATS! It's been a lot of work, but a lot of fun too! Enjoy!

Dude that's awesome. I am sure Tillman will learn the salute in due time. I have a trigger finger that just shoots up without warning. :grinpimp:

She's a cutie man. Nice pice. I think I'll have to get one on him in the 40.

thought some of you guys might like an update. Tillman is now 4 months old. He tipped the scaled at 16 lbs and 27 inches. And yeah, that's the latest TT he's reading with his grandpa.

SANY0275.jpg

Thats awesome Eric! Good to hear from ya, give me a ring and we'll all grab some lunch some time or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom