Good mechanic Greenvill, SC ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to the forum and new to Cruisers. Just purchased my first , a 94 80 with 72,000 miles and lockers. This site is the deal. Does anyone know of a good mechanic around Greenville? I don't want to be totally taken to the cleaners by the local dealership but I'm not up to speed to complete myself. Thanks for any information

This thread is useless without pics!

Is this the one from the autotrader a couple of weeks ago? I think it was in NC. Is it as good as it looked in the ad. I just missed it, if it was. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Sorry about the pics.. let my brother take the digital to costa rica. She is stock for now but not for long :grinpimp:

Yeah it was in the Auto trader a couple of weeks back. I saw the ad the day it came out and took off to see her right away.

Hopefully someone will point me in the right direction to have some work done :D

Don't know nothin about SC but welcome :flipoff2:

Hey, I also live in Greenville and I use Houston's Auto Service on Highway 123 towards Easley, Clemson, and Seneca. Mr. Houston is a great guy and has a great shop. I took my '96 FZJ80 to Toyota of Greenville when I first purchased the vehicle but I will NOT be returning there. Congrats on the purchase and maybe I will see you around town.

Thanks for the information. Looks like I will be giving Mr. Huston a call. Look forward to seeing you guys around town :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom