Good Independent Shop in DFW? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the help, sent Butch a PM. I was planning on becoming a member and meeting up with yall before the crusier died. So I hope I can get her running and met up with the group soon.

what series fj do you have? 40? let me know.

Daijda Do-rite automotive in North Richland Hills. (mid cities area) 817-427-4857
20 minutes west of dallas off 183.

Quit screwing around and get that thing to Butch! Hell, I live in Mississippi and even I know to take it to Butch! Great guy and won't steer you wrong.

Later,

Bodean said:
Quit screwing around and get that thing to Butch! Hell, I live in Mississippi and even I know to take it to Butch! Great guy and won't steer you wrong.

Later,

Since Butch has lost his key employee, he is limiting what he takes in right now, :eek: :eek: :eek:

Guys, sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I've been getting phone calls like crazy. Luckily one of the recent callers gave me the link to this thread after I explained, so I registered to post this.

Dung the mechanic has not had this phone number for over 6 months. I didn't know him but seems like a bunch of people did! Would be awesome if a mod could remove my 214 number from here. Permalink: https://forum.ih8mud.com/tx-lone-star-land-cruisers/52212-good-independent-shop-dfw.html#post669436

Feel free to give a call to verify. Thanks much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom