Good concerts in the area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

American Pink Floyd Friday Dec 20th. Everyone needs to see these guys! Duling Hall

Last edited:
DNP needs to be at this one^. No excuses. It's on a Friday night!

Jamey Johnson Saturday night, Dwight Yoakum the same night on the coast.. but the willie tickets have sapped my entertainment budget for the month. sad trombone.

I care nothing about hearing "On the road again". Now if he was playing the Willie and Family Live album I wouldn't miss it for anything!

I care nothing about hearing "On the road again". Now if he was playing the Willie and Family Live album I wouldn't miss it for anything!

It's one of those things... I've seen him 3 times and he's played a pretty diverse set each time, but yeah you'll hear that one. That being said, the guy is 80 and one of these days will be the last time you get a chance to see him do his thing. Merle needs to get his old ass to town.

Did somebody say something about Pink Floyd?

image-2366083905.jpg

image-2963597778.jpg

image-2366083905.jpg

image-2963597778.jpg

Chris Knight @ Proud Larry's right now.

nice.

Anybody seen Willie in the last couple of years? he is going to be at the House of Blues in New Orleans in March. Wonder if its worth the dime?

We went to see Snoop around '99-2000-ish. It was maybe a 15% European audience. We were extremely disappointed. First, they confiscated our chronic at the door, and they weren't selling beer. Then he had a dozen amateur opening acts. Everybody he ever met came on stage to rap. Then when Snoop finally came on stage, he sucked. The sound sounded like ass. No bass, all distorted, etc. He should have lip synched. He was just shouting and rushing through it. What a let down. We left after the second or third song/rap.

So, show up late, hide your weed in your shoe, and hope that they've figured out how the sound.

We went to see Snoop around '99-2000-ish. It was maybe a 15% European audience. We were extremely disappointed. First, they confiscated our chronic at the door, and they weren't selling beer. Then he had a dozen amateur opening acts. Everybody he ever met came on stage to rap. Then when Snoop finally came on stage, he sucked. The sound sounded like ass. No bass, all distorted, etc. He should have lip synched. He was just shouting and rushing through it. What a let down. We left after the second or third song/rap.

So, show up late, hide your weed in your shoe, and hope that they've figured out how the sound.

Hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom