Good concerts in the area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My crazy-ass wife just surprised me with some tickets to an obscure band I used to listen to in college. Not only did I not know they were going to be in town (1st time ever?), I didn't even know she knew they existed!

Anyone else here remember them?
Wishbone Ash.JPG

My crazy-ass wife just surprised me with some tickets to an obscure band I used to listen to in college. Not only did I not know they were going to be in town (1st time ever?), I didn't even know she knew they existed!

Anyone else here remember them?
View attachment 888323
Guess not.

Robert Earl Keen is coming to Duling 6/19. Gotta try to make that one. He always puts on a good show.

1978 FJ40 project
2013 4Runner SR5 DD

Several of the CLC clan already have tickets!

So does that mean you will be making the trip Todd?

SOLD!

I will also have two REK tickets for sale. I had them shipped to the house. I haven't received them yet but expect to in the next couple of days.

I am heading to OMAHA Sunday so mine are for sale. Like Nolen, I have 80 in them and will take 60....

Last edited:
Nolen's tickets are mine! What time are we meeting for dinner and beer at Babalu?

Hot damn! I'll be coming in hot from a trip to Keesler AFB but I'll be there for dinner if we wanna do Babalu.

Duling Hall doors open at 6:30 and concert starts after 7:30.

Why don't we meet at Babalu at 6:00?

REK was really good! Don't miss him when he comes back thru Jacktown!

Just a heads up, but Amanda Shires is playing at duling hall on August 31st. She is Jason Isbell's(of Drive By Truckers fame) new wife and he coincidentally has a show at Dauphin Island the day before and a show in Muscle Shoals a few days after. Good chance he'll be there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom