Going the other way... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What year? Is it going to a border state? They change their import years very often. I can find out for you.
1991 FJ80. Moving to Jalisco. Or Nayarit if that helps. Not border states. I know it can't be imported as a standard import. Or at least that's what I've heard. I'm wondering if it can be imported as a classic or something like that. Worst case scenario, I'll be at temporary resident for 4 years and I can have it during that whole time while I try to figure it out.

The easiest way is getting border plates but there is always a constant change and it could be done. I will ask tomorrow.
I've shipped to Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador. I'm familiar with them but like I said, I will check with Mexico tomorrow. I will send you a message if I have any additional questions.

The easiest way is getting border plates but there is always a constant change and it could be done. I will ask tomorrow.
I've shipped to Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador. I'm familiar with them but like I said, I will check with Mexico tomorrow. I will send you a message if I have any additional questions.
Right on. Thank you, man!

I honestly don't care where it's plated. As long as it's in Mexico legally. I just don't want to take the risk of someone confiscating my truck eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom