Gigantic truck found - but question... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was drivin around looking for some more mud to play in with my LX, and I saw this beast for sale ($6500) on a corner near the highway...

It's marked up everywhere with decals or paint or something for the ERAU 4x4 club or something similar...

But I went and looked, it's 2WD...

It does have rear steering which was interesting, and a page long description of how it comes with extra sets of tires and it used to be used to crush cars in demonstrations.....

The angle with the transmission and front axle doesn't even look like it could be MADE into a 4WD...

Would something like that even be STREET LEGAL?

IMG_0113.jpg

There's no hub on the foremost front wheel. :confused:
You can see dirt and weeds right through it.

-Spike

There is a hub. The offset and color of the wheels is throwing you off. Those look like top loader 2.5 ton Rockwells.

Those would be some nice axles to have, I don't know about the rest of that thing though.

CodyRx7 said:
Would something like that even be STREET LEGAL?

Hey this is Arizona, right? :grinpimp:

i know that rig,, rockwell 2.5 tonn axles. flexes like no tomorrow too. it is street legal, but has hydro steering which i think is a no-no, so i suppose its up to the new owner to decide.

the guys from prescott valley ive seen that truck several time, very flexy ive also seen him driving on the street (dunno if it was legal or not) but ive seen in.

mike

SHO NUFF said:
There is a hub. The offset and color of the wheels is throwing you off. Those look like top loader 2.5 ton Rockwells.

cool optical illusion tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom