SOLD Georgia: NIB 100 Series Nitro UCAs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ga12r1

The "triple locked" troll himself...
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisersontherocks.com
Up for sale is a set of Nitro upper control arms for 100 series Land Cruisers. They are new in the box. Never used. Asking $550 plus shipping.

18116457-D81E-448C-8CDC-EAC490424BCC.jpeg

E951FCB1-87AA-4AC3-9E95-AA370D974453.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey there still have these? Also are these the ones from justdifferentials.com?
Yes and yes. I purchased these from Just Diffrentials but then decided not to use them. They have only been out of the box to take pics. They are brand new, I should have cleaned the cardboard dust off before taking the pics.

Sold!!!

Where are you feeling your tough dog stuff???

@Knowbuddy I haven’t listed yet. I’m waiting to hear from a few guys that expressed interest early on.

I have Iron Man Foam Cell Pro front shocks, Tough Dog 45mm adjustable rear, OME 863 springs, and SPC UCAs that I need to move as a package. If the other guys don’t come though I will be posting in the classifieds.

@Knowbuddy I haven’t listed yet. I’m waiting to hear from a few guys that expressed interest early on.

I have Iron Man Foam Cell Pro front shocks, Tough Dog 45mm adjustable rear, OME 863 springs, and SPC UCAs that I need to move as a package. If the other guys don’t come though I will be posting in the classifieds.

Did you end up selling all of this or are you looking to sell it?

@ga12r1 Are you still looking to sell the other suspension components mentioned above?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom