Trade Atlanta: 100 Series - Looking to trade <50 mile Nitro UCAs for used SPC uppers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserpatch

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiserpatch.com
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
I just installed a set of Nitro upper control arms on my 1999 LX470 and immediately changed my mind.

I'm looking for a set of used SPC upper control arms for a 100 Series. I can ship the nitros and wait for you to install them then send me the SPCs. My truck is not my daily driver.

The nitros have less than 50 miles on them. I installed them, drove to my alignment shop, then drove home.

Located in Atlanta, GA.

Patch

IMG_0270.jpeg

IMG_0269.jpeg

IMG_0267.jpeg

IMG_0232.jpeg

What did you not like about it?
I decided I wanted a ball joint I could replace on the trail.

I absolutely love the nitro arms. Only negative about them for me was that I would have to press out/in the ball joint if I had to replace it

I didn’t consider that until after I bought them of course…

Was the shop able to get alignment numbers into spec?
No. I do my own alignments because I've had too many bad experiences with techs not understanding overhead caster adjustments.

The numbers above^ are current on my truck with the cams maxing out caster (spindle/knuckel pulled towards firewall as far as possible).

I determined that I bent my DS spindle at some point last year which explains these terrible numbers.

Here's a video I just dropped about 100 Series alignments:

I'm local and curious. I've got SPC's with unknown mileage on them. I suspect installed somewhere around 2018?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom