Georgia: 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited, 84k, RHD, OEM Winch, Clean! *Price Reduced* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
As you can see in the pictures, i'm selling my 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited.

$23,500obo

- 136k KM / 84k Miles
- Zero accidents
- I am the 2nd owner
- Four Wheel Drive
- 4.5 Inline 6cyl
- 2-tone suede interior
- Factory winch
- Center Diff Lock
- Throttle lock
- Compass/Alti Meter
- Sport Suspension
- Factory rear air/heat
- Factory center console fridge/ice maker
- PIAA Fogs
- Dunlop Grandtrek S 275/70/R16 tires.
- Georgia Title in Hand

Cons:
- Missing cig lighter aux plug
- Missing back seat center arm rests
- Sun fade on steering wheel
- No owners manual

First off, this is my personal vehicle and i'm still driving it back and forth to work. I had it imported from Japan last year and i've been completely impressed since my first day of ownership. There is zero rust, there are no dents, the paint is in wonderful condition fand the interior is in excellent condition. The underside is in PERFECT shape (I had it inspected by Toyota of Kennesaw and they allowed me to come look underneath and everything is clean/rust free/coated/zero leaks) The technician who has been working on Land Cruisers since the 80's suggested I take it to a museum.
wink.gif

Selling as my wife and I are in the process of purchasing some land in North Georgia. Please feel free to contact me with additional questions. 740-272-1450

7DBBDF56-9FE3-4D88-8C91-BC27BE6BBA58_1_201_a.jpeg
E7569696-4DEC-4505-BA0E-F01D94F328D2_1_201_a.jpeg

6A030CE2-EAC3-4E6B-ACED-234FA4958093_1_201_a.jpeg

2D057F83-C3DF-42FF-9E68-72FE3639070A_1_201_a.jpeg

FE05E010-D10C-4726-B037-2A631F9C8CB2_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that i've taken the FJZ80 on three 250+ mile trips in the last 6 months or so - she's ran great, not quite sure about MPG (I know its probably low plus I haven't taken the time to convert it!)

2 other items to note:

1.) I do have the JDM Land Cruiser carpet floor mats (they were still damp from shampooing at time of pics)
2.) The reason the seats are in A+ condition is they've had seat covers on since day one...I believe they are "Dolly" brand. High quality black leather. Both the floor mats and seat covers are included in the sale.
IMG_3894.jpg

I get tons of thumbs up and people asking where i got it and definitely a great conversation piece. Please don't hesitate to call, text or message me about it. By the way, one of my favorite things to do is video my 12 year old daughter sitting in the front seat while going through drive thru's (Wendy's, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Chic-fil-a) and getting the reaction from the window employee...kinda trips them up :)

Have a great one.

Last edited:
Whats it like driving a right hand drive? When you're at a stop light you are like so close to the driver to your right.lol.
Do any of these LCs from the motherland have the happy locker switch? I saw something but looked nothing like the USA switch. Is this one triple locked?

Man that thing is sweet. I don't know a darn thing about imported LC but starting to get educated.

Thank you Crush 4. They're not all that much different than the USDM - besides the obvious RHD, mirror on hood (which surprisingly helps when parking) and the cluster in KM, it's pretty similar.

Last edited:
:popcorn:

Great looking rig! I think the price is very reasonable given all the great things this truck has going for it:
1) Gas engine - no stinky diesel exhaust smell to worry about
2) A/T - easier to drive in traffic, no clutch to replace
3) No lockers - less chance of breaking your birfields when wheeling
4) RHD - can park on the side of the road and swing the door open without worrying about getting hit by passing cars
5) Pre-face lift - cassette player, no ugly dash, no OBD2, no ABS or any of that other junk to repair when it breaks

Good luck with the sale man!

Last edited:
Whats it like driving a right hand drive? When you're at a stop light you are like so close to the driver to your right.lol.
Do any of these LCs from the motherland have the happy locker switch? I saw something but looked nothing like the USA switch. Is this one triple locked?

Tall Pine,

Driving RHD is unique and pretty easy, and yes at stop lights you are close to drivers in the lane next to you. During the summer I typically drive with my window down and I normally get the "Hey nice Land Cruiser" comments from the nearby driver.

Some of the JDM Land Cruisers do have the Happy Locker dial - this one does not. The Center Diff Lock button on the dash allows you to lock the Diff in 4WD High. However, I seriously doubt that mine has ever been off road and I really wouldn't recommend the next buyer buy this one to crawl. This one is more of a car show example.

Winch controller...maybe y'all on here can tell me how common this is? It plugs right in and is fully functional.
51CC2EDF-BF2F-44E7-8DF2-C7F58D70E7F4.jpeg

Last edited:
:popcorn:

Great looking rig! I think the price is very reasonable given all the great things this truck has going for it:
1) Gas engine - no stinky diesel exhaust smell to worry about
2) A/T - easier to drive in traffic, no clutch to replace
3) No lockers - less chance of breaking your birfields when wheeling
4) RHD - can park on the side of the road and swing the door open without worrying about getting hit by passing cars
5) Pre-face lift - cassette player, no ugly dash, no OBD2, no ABS or any of that other junk to repair when it breaks

Good luck with the sale man!

TurboDennis,

I appreciate the kind words sir. I checked out your build - nice work.

Price reduced to $23,500 for quick sale. I'm giving the folks on this site a week to make a move before I throw it on auto trader/cars.com/cargurus.

As you can see in the pictures, i'm selling my 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited.

$39.500

- 136k KM / 84k Miles
- Zero accidents
- I am the 2nd owner
- Four Wheel Drive
- 4.5 Inline 6cyl
- 2-tone suede interior
- Factory winch
- Center Diff Lock
- Throttle lock
- Compass/Alti Meter
- Sport Suspension
- Factory rear air/heat
- Factory center console fridge/ice maker
- PIAA Fogs
- Dunlop Grandtrek S 275/70/R16 tires.
- Georgia Title in Hand

Cons:
- Missing cig lighter aux plug
- Missing back seat center arm rests
- Sun fade on steering wheel
- No owners manual

First off, this is my personal vehicle and i'm still driving it back and forth to work. I had it imported from Japan last year and i've been completely impressed since my first day of ownership. There is zero rust, there are no dents, the paint is in wonderful condition fand the interior is in excellent condition. The underside is in PERFECT shape (I had it inspected by Toyota of Kennesaw and they allowed me to come look underneath and everything is clean/rust free/coated/zero leaks) The technician who has been working on Land Cruisers since the 80's suggested I take it to a museum.
wink.gif

Selling as my wife and I are in the process of purchasing some land in North Georgia. Please feel free to contact me with additional questions. 740-272-1450

View attachment 2174618View attachment 2174619

View attachment 2174653

View attachment 2174654

View attachment 2174655

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom