Genuine Toyota OEM Parts up to 34% off MSRP! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Looking for a price on the rear windshield glass seal. On the hatch that lift up, need to pull my glass for repairs/paint. Shipping would be to 60563. Thanks!

Hello. Looking for a price on the rear windshield glass seal. On the hatch that lift up, need to pull my glass for repairs/paint. Shipping would be to 60563. Thanks!

Hint: year, make and model would help. ;)

Is it just me? Or did all the discounts disappear from the website? I looked at a radiator yesterday, and it had the 34% off (or what ever the discount is) at $3xx.xx. I went to purchasing it this morning and all the discounts are gone and only list pricing is showing.

Weird.... Discounts are showing today

Last edited:
Is it just me? Or did all the discounts disappear from the website? I looked at a radiator yesterday, and it had the 34% off (or what ever the discount is) at $3xx.xx. I went to purchasing it this morning and all the discounts are gone and only list pricing is showing.

The coupon code is now only 1% off down from 5%.

Do you have a link to the radiator. Another member in the 80 series tech forum is hunting for one. Thanks

Hello,

I live in Queretaro, Mexico. Will you ship to my home in Mexico? I am aware that there will be duty and customs additional charges.

Also, my credit cards for payments are billed to my address in the USA. Will this be a problem?

Is Ruben still around???

Is Ruben still around???
Not sure...Orders are taking a long long time...Maybe mine got forgotten or they are having big setbacks due to covid 19. I placed my order May 16th and have only gotten one update on it so far. It still shows that they're are gathering the remaining half of my items. I have yet to receive anything . I will have to contact them directly. Its been over a month

That's a tough question. I bought the parts for a cooling tune up right when things started up around March. I've heard there has been a slow down because of factories closing for a couple months.

That's a tough question. I bought the parts for a cooling tune up right when things started up around March. I've heard there has been a slow down because of factories closing for a couple months.

I chatted with Ruben yesterday. USPS is VERY SLOW right now and are losing packages left and right. Check your tracking and if it is not moving /no movement for days in same location... Contact Norwalk Parts to check status.

I've had a couple of slow ones and one lost by USPS lately from Norwalk.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom