Genuine Toyota OEM Parts up to 34% off MSRP!

AlaskanWheeler

SILVER Star

@RUBEN CROW, is Toyota (89452-22090) the correct part# for a '97 FZJ-80 throttle position sensor? What I've researched seems to be for '93-'95 ...

shout out to your web development team for the drop down vehicle selection option. AA+++

Last edited:

phrogg4evr

Rule #3
GOLD Star

@RUBEN CROW Would you be able to order JDM parts for the 80?
Dont want to speak for them, but typically US dealerships don’t have access to parts for foreign cruisers unless it’s the same part. I have had a few foreign cruisers and sourcing parts has always been a problem.

Depending what it is, a few Mud vendors offer non-US spec parts, engine, drivetrain, and some axle stuff can be had if you shake the tree, and partsouq.com is where I’ve had the best luck on RHD specific parts.

RUBEN CROW

Norwalk Toyota Parts
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Dont want to speak for them, but typically US dealerships don’t have access to parts for foreign cruisers unless it’s the same part. I have had a few foreign cruisers and sourcing parts has always been a problem.

Depending what it is, a few Mud vendors offer non-US spec parts, engine, drivetrain, and some axle stuff can be had if you shake the tree, and partsouq.com is where I’ve had the best luck on RHD specific parts.
Torboflex.com is another good source. He sources out of the Middle-East.

Top Bottom