Wanted Gen1 4Runner with 5 speed (1985 preferred) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Mileage
Color
black
Looking for a clean, rust free 4Runner to build out. What you got?
1-1.jpg

Hi there, I have an 87 SR5; red with grey cloth, 22re/5spd, runs good and is nearly all original...267k miles. I did an Asin manual hub conversion on it, Has a grey soft topper on it. Has everything but the factory hardtop, (i do have a hardtop but it does need some work on the exterior of it). Rig has been a Ca truck its whole life so very clean underneath. One small surface rust bubble near front fender. I’ll get some photos to you if your interested

7E6CD82E-225C-4B4A-9033-37882DDC3210.jpeg

7267DB2D-C0E0-4120-910F-FE9E742BC5FA.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi there, I have an 87 SR5; red with grey cloth, 22re/5spd, runs good and is nearly all original...267k miles. I did an Asin manual hub conversion on it, Has a grey soft topper on it. Has everything but the factory hardtop, (i do have a hardtop but it does need some work on the exterior of it). Rig has been a Ca truck its whole life so very clean underneath. One small surface rust bubble near front fender. I’ll get some photos to you if your interested

View attachment 2947913

View attachment 2947915
Can you PM me some more pics inside and out

Can you PM me some more pics inside and out
Hi there, yes I will get some more detailed pictures to you in the next few days, playing catch up from this last week:) Thanks for the reply and talk with you soon! Alex

bringing this one back to the top. Looking for a nice mint original Gen1 4Runner

I have a 1985 4Runner I bought a few years ago. It was running fine but wanted to change out to a 1-ton axel. I removed the front end, bought all the parts, and now need to sell it as is. The only rust on this previously California unit is around the windshield. If interested I can send pics and a list of parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom