GCC Picnic @ Disney, OK Oct. 22 & 23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
missionsonwheels.org
Just a reminder folks, the Green Country Cruisers annual picnic will be Saturday October 22 at Disney, Oklahoma. It is a great family event and trails range from mild to wild. GCC had rented the pavilion at the state park for camping. Tent Camping is $8, RV sites are $15. There are also camping sites available at Hogan's Off-Road Park. I think Hogan's is a little cheaper, maybe a buck or so but there will also be Trials Bike's there that weekend so Hogan's may get crowded. There are also several cabins in the Disney and Langley area.

For those that have not been to Disney or the GCC picnic, well....it's just a real good time! Past raffle items include Ramsey Winches, Snap-On Tools, camping gear and lots of other great items.

GCC provides the meat for the grill, burgers and dogs and they ask that anyone attending bring a side dish. To get a head count for the meat I'll be starting a thread on GCC's forum as well.

Here are a couple links to help.

Map to Disney. (pavilion is just past the star)
Disney area info.

If ya ever wanna see the old raffle prized just come by! :)
Will be there Mike.. Might need a pass seat for a rider tho! NO NOT ME..

ps no links.. Will probably stay at Hogans.. not sure tho. I think the GCC is reserving the pavilion for camping tho. Might be there Thurs night!

Anyone but Mike and i going? Mike you camping at Russ's or at the state park? Going down Thurs evening or Friday Am? I think I'm friday AM as there is a TLCA meeting thurs evening.

You wanna try and grab the 2 rv sites across from the pavilion so we can back out trailers in? or just not worry bout it and park wherever we darn well please? :)
You comin friday AM? Whats yer ETA?

T Shirts for TAC will be available at the GCC Picnic and at Daylight savings run.. $15, Med-XXL available. Proceeds to to TOrnadoAlleyCruisers so we can by cool swag.. Really I think the clubs making a buck or maybe 2 per shirt.. But we had the funds to buy the shirts! :) And that's what our $10 goes for! plus postage on newsletters..

well, babysteps my friend! I guess I'll check into the Toyota store and see where we're at with those.. How'd I get in charge of merchandise anyway? I need to learn to step away from the front of the line!

tornadoalleycruiser said:
Anyone but Mike and i going? Mike you camping at Russ's or at the state park? Going down Thurs evening or Friday Am? I think I'm friday AM as there is a TLCA meeting thurs evening.

I'm gonna be there! :bounce: Not sure on the time yet, tho. Was planning on leaving early Fri, but I may have to work part of the day :frown:

Golden is going also. We are gonna leave bout tween 4-5 pm?? So it might be late when we get there. Also most of the jeep guys that were interested are now not going.
C Ya Later, Don P.

Latest Wx Forecast for Disney

Today: Cloudy, with a high near 64. West wind between 11 and 14 mph.

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northwest wind around 10 mph.

Friday: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 65. North wind between 8 and 11 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low near 43. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.

Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 55.

Bob, I'm heading down Friday AM so if you have issues you know the digits!

Hell, I've always got issues :rolleyes: Oh, you meant with my truck :eek:

What time are you leaving?

Hopin 8ish but that's not gonna happen! LUckily Heather is awesome and will have the camp gear and food etc ready by the time I get the truck loaded tonight. Been finishing a project for Jody so I've been swamped this week. But I can call when I hit the actual road if ya want! probably 8:30ish give or take. Gonna head straight down 71 I recon..

Yea, give me a call when you hit the road. I plan to get a early start, unless I get stuck working part of the day. :frown:

I may take 69 since I'm starting from the KS side.

71 is 4lane most all the way down.. I think 69 is 2lane.. you could buzz over to the triangle and hit 71 south.. Just food for thought. Towing I'd rather have 4lane and just go.. We can hook a tow strap to the back of the trailer on the ford and get you some more road speed! :)

So what do the T shirts look like?

Remember we don't get to pick family. I accept no responsibility for my bro.

I had med - xxl made Zane did the design, nothing fancy. I need to start a thread on em but wanted to get most delivered at TAC group outings. PM me what you need and we can work out details next week..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom