Garage Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a couple of items but dont have pics yet. I have oem bottle jacks from fj40 and an fj55 would like 45.00 each for those I have an fj40 soft top will get more info and pics for that item not sure what its worth. I have en e brake handle looks like new for 25.00 for any app I am sure it would work think its from a 60. I have for 86-88 ecu for toyota pickup as well as afm would like 50 a pop for those and have an egr valve for a CA 22re thought mine was bad but it wasnt so would like 20 for that will put what pics I have up for now and more later thanks. I also have a gasket kit for 1f or 2f engine for 50 if anyones looking or will sell seperat if anyone needs a particular gasket. The Gasket set is from Spector so u know its Good quality.
DSC01109.JPG
DSC01110.JPG

Its a best top no doors just top just took more pics it has 2 small cuts that dont go all the way through so easily repairable never used it so don't kno if its all there for sure came with 2 metal brackets and the top check out the pics.
DSC01127.JPG
DSC01128.JPG
DSC01130.JPG

I would say just over the 2 fronts but I could be wrong bought it from a guy long time ago never used it so hard to say I can mearure if u know what size u r lookin for thanks.

I am looking for a family top. Those should measure somewhere between 68" and 72" from the windshield channel to the rear. I was trying to get one made by a guy here but it didn't happen. The length measurement I gave him was 71.25" from the windshield to the center of the rear hoop. Thanks.

Is the top still available? Price shipped to 73013?

I'll take the e-brake handle -- Interested in soft top if I can see better pix...

Do you happen to know what year e-brake handle is from ?

Thanks! (I'm in the SFV, so I can pick up)

Hasn't been on since 4/10 ...

:whoops:Sorry fellas been real busy as of late anyways brake handle I couldnt tell u what year it is from got it on ebay years ago never used it just cleaned it up and painted it. The top sorry haven't got the measurements but I am assuming that it is just for the 2 front seats. my email is dreadlockm3@hotmail easier to get a hold of me through there as I rarely have any time to go anywhere else but let me know what everybody wants to do first poster has first shot at stuff as that is only fair thanks and sorry for late responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom