Garage Alpha Grill (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ATwoZ

SILVER Star
Threads
Wasn't seeing much posted here, but Garage Alpha is producing some nice aftermarket grills for the Lexus. I picked one up for my 2010 with obligatory marker lights. Pretty simple install. You can reuse the gasket on top, but felt easier to order a new one instead of dealing with a dozen clips.

Garage Alpha OffRoad - https://garagealphaoffroad.com/

20220727-DSC_7979.jpg

20230416_122325~2.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to see more photos. I can't decide if I like it a lot or not. I think I would like the grill pattern without the bar and instead the traditional Lexus L. Never seen this before though. Thanks for sharing.

I would love to see more photos. I can't decide if I like it a lot or not. I think I would like the grill pattern without the bar and instead the traditional Lexus L. Never seen this before though. Thanks for sharing.
Lots of options, nameplates are interchangeable and replaceable. 'Silver Lexus' suits my taste at the moment, but also more blacked out versions too.

Same with lights, 0, 3 or 4; white or yellow. Yellow fit more with the style and I liked the idea of 4 instead of the traditional 3.

Came with cutout to swap in camera. One issue I can see is not sure how DRCC would fit in, mine wasn't equipped so it wasn't an issue.

Color plate was something I picked up awhile ago and just got to add.

I'll post some other photos later.

I agree that the TRD grill with the standard Lexus “L” would be awesome. But the blacked out text works for me too.

Price is pretty great, worth rolling the dice I think.

Very glad you posted about this! I had no idea this grille existed. I pretty much ordered one immediately. Install: 1 bolt, 2 pins, 3 screws for the camera, handful of built-in tabs and the rubber gasket on top (I reused the existing one)...very easy install...about 30 minutes start to finish (I have the mechanical skills of a chimpanzee).

LN.jpg

LG.jpg

Aye

The Bizarre Trend of stuffing Raptor lights into every grill, of every truck made, has run its course folks...

#stopthemadness

Aye

The Bizarre Trend of stuffing Raptor lights into every grill, of every truck made, has run its course folks...

#stopthemadness
Aye

The bizarre trend of those of us in flyover country taking cues from Californians never really existed...most folks could give a sh*t about others' opinions, we do what makes us happy. I could give a sh*t if someone wants to paint their grille like a rainbow and glue a unicorn horn onto their hood...do what makes you happy. While new to this forum, it's almost always very helpful and constructive....let's keep it that way.

My daughter likes unicorns. I'd put one on my grill for her:)

Aye

The bizarre trend of those of us in flyover country taking cues from Californians never really existed...most folks could give a sh*t about others' opinions, we do what makes us happy. I could give a sh*t if someone wants to paint their grille like a rainbow and glue a unicorn horn onto their hood...do what makes you happy. While new to this forum, it's almost always very helpful and constructive....let's keep it that way.
The trend of posting vehicular aesthetic modification photos to seek online affirmation and then getting petty and parochial when said affirmation is not received continues unabated however.

Gonna have to ask you to dumb down the fancy, high syllable language of your post so I can understand what you meant.

He saying people post their mods online for the world to see and when the world don’t like it they become angry.

Very glad you posted about this! I had no idea this grille existed. I pretty much ordered one immediately. Install: 1 bolt, 2 pins, 3 screws for the camera, handful of built-in tabs and the rubber gasket on top (I reused the existing one)...very easy install...about 30 minutes start to finish (I have the mechanical skills of a chimpanzee).

View attachment 3308607

View attachment 3308608
I really like the black badge instead of silver... some pics in the sunlight please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom