Gamiviti Tailgate Gear Bag Longish Term Review (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ga12r1

The "triple locked" troll himself...
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisersontherocks.com
Just wanted to give a big shout-out to @nakman for the awesome Tailgate Gear Bags he's offering at Gamiviti.com . These are high quality bags made in Colorado especially for the 200 Series tailgate cubby holes. There are few different sizes and they all fit perfectly.
I keep a set of extra long metric ratcheting wrenches in my truck and was struggling for a way to store them.The 24MM is right at 19 inches long and wouldn't fit in any of the bags I could find on amazon . I didn't want a huge toolbag for them, neither did I want them just floating around in my drawers. So after about 3 months of searching I stumbled across these bags on instagram. The 20" bag looked perfect so I decided ti give it a shot.
When I got the bag I was immediately impressed. First thing that caught my eye was the zipper. On most bags that's the biggest shortcoming but this zipper is huge and smooth as silk. The next thing was the heavy weight of the canvas. I carry a lot of Blue Ridge Overland Gear and love it, but honestly this bag makes their stuff seem lightweight. Quality and durability will never be and issue with this bag, It also has nice features like a velcro name plate and heavy loops on the end for securing or hanging the bag.
I don't have my tailgate storage any longer but the bag fits perfectly in my drawers basically using up other wise wasted space. Ive used this bag for a few months now and the wrenches have came in clutch for a trail steering rack replacement and a trail alternator replacement. Im glad I had the bag so I wasn't tempted tp leave them at home!
These bags are 10/10 check them out!

IMG_5264.jpeg

IMG_5265.jpeg

IMG_5266.jpeg

IMG_5268.jpeg

IMG_5270.jpeg

Last edited:
Love it! I have dealt with the same issue with my ratcheting wrenches. Glad to know they fit

dang, Lee, thanks so much!!! so glad you are liking the bags, I've been using my own set like crazy as well, totally diggin it also. thanks again, man!

and if the rest of you don't know, if there's a product that @ga12r1 can't break that means it's essentially unbreakable... if you haven't seen videos of Lee sending his 200 through rocks on 37's yet, well I guess watch this one:

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom