Gaging Interest - FJ80/FZJ80 Rear Bumper Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

just letting you know, I am still interested.

Finally it's summer project time. still want to get a bumper from you. how is it coming? And weren't you developing an fj80 front at one time or am I going crazy? Anyway I have an interesting idea to make the bumper more useful. It would work for the front or rear. It wouldn't be overly hard to do but I would rather talk to you about it privately. I'm probably just a mechanical engineering student coming up with crazy ideas but it might be a good idea. I will let you decide.

Didn't this thread start 2 years ago?

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

In 2 months and 4 days yes it will lol!

Sent from this fast HTC thing using IH8MUD

Interested as well, any guestimate on price yet?

Interested...

At this point my interest has gone elsewhere. At this rate I could rewire my garage and hook up my welder and cobble something together. Also, hate to sound petty, but the OP hasn't even posted to this thread in about 4 months...

I hear you, I've had interest in several kits but none have ever materialized so going IPOR and calling it a day

Didn't this thread start 2 years ago?

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Mark does this on the side in his spare time and I can tell you that the products he has sold are top notch and worth the wait.

Mark does this on the side in his spare time and I can tell you that the products he has sold are top notch and worth the wait.

Appreciate the kind words...spare time is pretty minimal to say the least. I hope to get back on this sometime this winter if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom