G&S cruiser parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello guys does anyone know if g&s cruiser parts are still running? Been trying to call them with no luck. Just some weird message, Thanx

Yea Sheldon is around.

Have u tried email?

I have clicked on the e-mail button, But it says something about wanting to make changes to my computer and being not very computer savy this scares me off. Maybe I will risk it. Thanx Neil

Is Sheldon a mud member ? Can't make sense of the email it just goes to a google main page ?.

Thanx :beer: Neil

Yeh they are still around and in business they have parts for sale on Craigs list right now I had a reply from him last week on some parts.

Thanx men :beer: email has been sent.

Hey I know this is an old thread but I have been trying to get in contact with Sheldon about a part for my HDJ81 with no response. Looks like they don't have a website anymore either.

Anyone know if they're still operating?

Hey I know this is an old thread but I have been trying to get in contact with Sheldon about a part for my HDJ81 with no response. Looks like they don't have a website anymore either.

Anyone know if they're still operating?
Contact Cruiser Off Road in Chilliwack, he can get you in touch.

Hey, sorry for double resurrect, looking for Sheldon too. The website above seems to have closed down with no email address.

Hey, sorry for double resurrect, looking for Sheldon too. The website above seems to have closed down with no email address.
Sorry to see Cruisin’ Off-road shut down. He did good work and I’ve got a set of his sliders on my 60.
Impressive stuff, well made. He will be missed.
Anyone have any info on where he went and what his future plans are?

Sorry to see Cruisin’ Off-road shut down. He did good work and I’ve got a set of his sliders on my 60.
Impressive stuff, well made. He will be missed.
Anyone have any info on where he went and what his future plans are?
Jason and family moved to Grand Forks. Not certain on future plans.

Getting to be a weird little collection of Cruiserheads in that town now. Hope they fix the highway soon!
I need a road trip out that way.

Last edited:
Between Vince and Jason, we should see some cool land cruisers coming out of that part and f the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom