For Sale FZJ80 Rear FF Axle complete with ebrake East Coast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

navydivedoc

SILVER Star
Threads
$600

I bought this complete Lexus Axle from Death Valley Paul awhile back to convert my 1991 from Semi-Float to full float. I was planning an LS conversion at the time. I've decided to leave the 3FE and SF rear alone, so this is up for sale.

Axle is located in Maine, but was sourced from SoCal so it is rust free. There are NO rust free axles anywhere else in New England. Believe me, I tried to find one.

1996 Lexus LX450 axle
Complete Hub to Hub.
Drilled and slotted rotors
E-brake cable comes with it to convert early SF to FF or replace your rusty original

It is still in the shipping crate. I shipped from California to Maine via Fastenal for around $170. I will drop at Fastenal in the crate, or YRC will pick up from me (we have a forklift) but shipping is on you. Pick up is always easy.

axle%201-L.jpg

axle%202-L.jpg

axle%203-L.jpg

DSCF3152%20%281%29-L.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, assuming the axle is in good working order and pics are recent and representative I am interested and am happy to set up delivery here to Maryland.

Your inbox is full, could you please get back to me as soon as possible?

I am going to put this back up for sale as my 1991 has moved on. I also have an upsized aftermarket drag link (brand unknown) that is still in the crate that I'll include for the listed price.

Thanks. I’m in ct . I’m new to this site and just purchased a 94 80 without a locking rear.

This is not a locking rear, it is the stock Full float with disc brakes. Yours should have the same axle, though there are occasional reports of 93 and 94 models with the drum brake semi-float. Bottom line, if you have rear discs you already have this axle.

Cool, I’m pretty sure I want it.

So you do have a fork lift? I’m thinking abf freight.

Forklift yes. Just to be sure it's clear, this is an open diff, stock fzj80 axle. Shoot me a PM, we can take it out of this thread.

Private message. Just sent you one. Look up in the right corner, top of the page, it will have a new message icon. To send one to someone, click on their username and then click "start a conversation".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom