For Sale FZJ80 REAR 9.5 OEM E-locker 3rd and long splined shaft. 500.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I changed my mind on what lockers I'm going to run in my project so I'm looking to sell my e-locked rear 3rd member. Stock gears pulled from a grocery getter. 500.00 with long splined shaft. I also have one complete rear e-locked axle assembly i would consider trading for a non locked rear axle assembly +400.00. No shipping on the trade. Willing to ship the rear 3rd w/shafts ONLY. Parts located in Louisville Ky.

PMed

Bump for the holidays.

Would you sell the complete axle or are you just looking for a trade+$400 on that? My non-locked rear is a dd so it'd be hard to part with it...:)

I have one that is still complete but the housing is spoken for. He will be pulling the 3rd this week. Reason for offing up the trade plus cash is he's going to be running an ARB as well. Hope that makes sense. Have you tried Carpart.com in Nashville and Knoxville? Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

Yeah I have been keeping my eyes open for a deal though, and wanted to see if you were able to beat what they were going for elsewhere. I do believe I have found a set from a gentleman in VA that just posted on here yesterday. So thanks!

Good deal. Hope it works out for you.

Bump. I'll take 450.00 and a non e-locker rear shaft.

Louisville Ky USA

sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom