Fun Offroad trips/trails in western MT? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I'm from Missoula, but I'm looking for some fun trails or areas for a day trip or possible overnighter (camp in the Alaknak :D) for this summer. Possibly some alpine lakes or something? I've been studying my Montana Atlas Road Map, but just don't really know where to start. Anything helps! Thanks :steer:

Goose lake road out of cooke city,, Morrison trail on top of the Beartooth Pass, not in Missoula, I would take Brewster creek off of Rock creek and go over the top to willow creek out of Pberg, nice to camp fishing on the creeks and lot's of old mines to check out, also upper rock creek is nice to fly fish, best Larry

This book was written about your area. It is just coming out now. I got this email last week.

Guess what guys, our book 4x4 ROUTES OF WESTERN MONTANA is finally finished and in print. Bet you thought that we would never get it done, didn't you? Now no one can say, 'I don't know where to go". The book store price will be $24.95 but as an introductory price the book will be sold for a limited time at $19.95. Priority mail shipping is $5.55. Checks should be made out to willie worthy as we are still waiting for our DBA licence "back roads publications" from the state.
Willie [williesjeep@blackfoot.net]

I just moved to Montana and I am looking for new trails new riding buddies. Please reach out to if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom