Full hoop front bumper options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm going to be doing a front bumper soon and am adamant about having full coverage on the front which does limit my options. I'm trying to make sure I'm not overlooking any options before I buy a new bumper. So fare I have found:

Tried and true, ARB deluxe (even with its worse than stock approach angle)
TJM
Ironman 4x4
Dissent offroad (under stand the benefits of the bolted together construction, but not sure I like that its bolted together) I also think they normally have a long wait time
Victory 4x4 hinted they might do a full hoop version once their bumper is completed

Who am I missing?

You can probably DIY some bars on any bumper you like. This is my project for the weekend. I built the bumper so I dont mind taking a grinder and welder to it...

20200523_192031.jpg

I liJE your bumper. Did you start w plans? Or your own design? Do you have the plans by chance? Would love to attempt a DIY, but only w plans. Really don’t want to literally start from cardboard.

Last edited:
I liJE your bumper. Did you start w plans? Or your own design? Do you have the plans by chance? Would love to attempt a DIY, but only w plans. Really don’t want to literally start from cardboard.
Thanks. My own design. I drew some plans for the fab shop so they could bend the steel. From there, I just mitered and welded everything together. Did the same thing for my rear bumper. The plans I drew are long gone. I think I built the bumpers about 5yrs ago.

Thanks. My own design. I drew some plans for the fab shop so they could bend the steel. From there, I just mitered and welded everything together. Did the same thing for my rear bumper. The plans I drew are long gone. I think I built the bumpers about 5yrs ago.
Nice work. did you use special software for the shop or ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom