Full 2nd and 3rd row cargo mat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Did a search and couldn't find anything that quite fit the bill for what I'm looking for.

I went camping last week with the wife, a friend and two dogs. Part of the trip involved all parties swimming in the Delaware, and now the rear carpet smells like wet dog. Right now I've got a factory cargo mat with a fabric pet liner on there, but this leaves quite a bit of carpet exposed when one or both of the 2nd row seats are folded forward ( I pretty much never run the 3rd row) and the shifting of cargo and dogs can easily move the lightweight material out of place.

My ideal state would be to have a rubber/plastic, pocketed liner like the Lloyds or weather tech that is sturdy enough to stay put with dogs moving around in the back, but that also covers the area under the 2nd row when folded forward. This would also require that the liner be thin enough in profile not to interfere with the 2nd row seats latching back down. I would like to cut holes in it for the 2nd row latches, but would probably leave the 3rd row closed until necessary.

I've seen some trim-to-fit liners, but nothing seems to be long enough to cover the whole area. I realize I'll likely be searching for something generic on Mcmaster and trimming to fit, but wanted to see if anyone had found a good solution.

how about just a long tarp covering entire 2nd and 3rd row and trim to fit, it would be covered by nice mats so it's appearance shouldn't be a big deal.

Found some garage floor liner on Walmart.com, think it turned out pretty well, though not 100% on the color.
E092D202-4203-4F8B-85B9-A1D783337C20.jpeg

440D802D-10BA-4C09-99C8-A7422FD702C5.jpeg

71E1CADE-64E3-4BAB-ACC2-E8EEA9933C4A.jpeg

12307396-ABD7-47DC-ABC3-CA05C069FB02.jpeg

Looks good! I am considering the same thing for my 100. By the way you can cover the latch loops on the floor with the ‘caps’ that are snapped onto the underside of the seats - that will prevent water/stuff from going down into those areas (if you still have them for 3rd row; I see them on your 2nd row seats in the image. Happy Cruisering.

Looks good! I am considering the same thing for my 100. By the way you can cover the latch loops on the floor with the ‘caps’ that are snapped onto the underside of the seats - that will prevent water/stuff from going down into those areas (if you still have them for 3rd row; I see them on your 2nd row seats in the image. Happy Cruisering.

HA, never noticed that! Thanks!

Wow I like this. Looks good.

Found some garage floor liner on Walmart.com, think it turned out pretty well, though not 100% on the color. View attachment 2409858

View attachment 2409860

This looks great sir!

Did you place it on top of the carpet or replace the carpet with this?

I‘m thinking if I could find a huge piece if the fake diamond tread looking vinyl like the FJ flooring it would be pretty slick.

This looks great sir!

Did you place it on top of the carpet or replace the carpet with this?

I‘m thinking if I could find a huge piece if the fake diamond tread looking vinyl like the FJ flooring it would be pretty slick.
Thanks, it’s on top of the carpet, just barely enough give in the trim pieces to sneak it under

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom