fuel injection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a '84 FJ60 with 2F that I am contemplating adding the GM 4.3 TBI fuel injection sytem to. My question is?

Before I commit to the GM conversion does anyone have experience adding the 3FE head and fuel injection system to the 2F? I would appreciate any feedback you may have on this question.

Which conversion would give the best results versus dollars spent?

Thanks!

Chris

Ya I am wondering about this one too, but the other way around. (Add the 2F block to my existing 3FE head!)

Mark

Yes and yes,
I can't remember who did this not too long ago.
But it is very doable. I was going to do the 3F injection route before I went propane (simpler)

Unless you get a really good deal on a 3FE head/injection system, it will be cheaper to go the TBI route

both chet wagner(sp) and Floyd from the Land Cruiser mailing list have done these...i know they put the 4.3 TBI on the 2f and are working on doing a 3FE manifold on a 2F so they can do Multi Port Fuel Injection....mmmmpropane.....sounds like lots of fun to me anyway i go......propane?...hmmm wonder how well it works...going to look on PBB right now...

Stew

Yes and yes,
I can't remember who did this not too long ago.  
But it is very doable.  I was going to do the 3F injection route before I went propane (simpler)

Unless you get a really good deal on a 3FE head/injection system, it will be cheaper to go the TBI route

I need your help, what parts did you use for the Propane conversion (on the 2F) to make it work properly. I want to run propane but dont know were to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom