FS BJ70/73/74 rear tube bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruisin'

Out in the shop, building something cool!
Threads
I had a customer cancel an order, and have a tube bumper with dual swingouts available for a 7* Series truck. Its got the tire on the right, and a jerry can holder on the left. Receiver suitable for small/medium towing (really all you can tow with these things anyhow). Tube wraps the corners for good protection, recovery points, and bolts on using 10 existing captured nuts on the frame. Sand blasted, and powder coated in semi-gloss black.

Price is $1750 + tax. Installation available.

I wanted to post up here first, before going to the Mud classifieds, if interested please email cruisinoffroad (at) shaw (dot) ca

IMG-20130823-01681.jpg

IMG-20130823-01683.jpg

IMG-20130823-01684.jpg

IMG-20130823-01685.jpg

Coincidentally, I had breakfast with Mel (Speycaster) and Vince in Grand Forks on Saturday and Mel was asking about you Jason because he's looking for a rear bumper for his BJ70 (which is real purdy by the way!)

:beer:

Is that a two inch receiver Jason? If so consider it sold. I will come down for the installation.

mel

Sold...

Thanks Mel

Beautiful work as usual Jason. May I ask what latches those are? They appear to have a safety lock.... me likey. Thx.

The latches are a DeStaCo model #341. No lock, but I've never had one open when it shouldn't.

The latches are a DeStaCo model #341. No lock, but I've never had one open when it shouldn't.

Thx bud. Mine got twisted al to h*ll when my old spindle snapped, its been untrustworthy since.

They work, but I haven't been super happy with them. They have come open on occasion. The problem is once they stretch a bit, the need relatively constant adjustment to keep them tight.
And don't tighten them too much, I have a nerve probelm in my elbow now from smashing it into my knee because I had one too tight when trying to open it once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom