FS: 1988 HJ61 4.0 litre Turbo Diesel Landcruiser for parts complete. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had found the parts for it accidentally right after they disassembled it. He could have made way too much money off of me on that deal had he a little patience. Ah well. What is one to do? Now its sitting on the ground not looking so pretty. :(

Dont know what type of game this guy is playing....as you can see he has never answered 1 post.....this rig is for sale everywhere ...whole ,in parts..some people just want attention

Last edited:
hummm, tries to sell it whole for $9000 and then lists theparts as:
Prices in Canadian Dollers

$7900 for engine/tranny/trasfer case wire harness etc.
$3900 for front and rear cable locking Diff's
$1900 for tires

interesting. hummm, so can the engine still be heard running? what warranty?

inquiring minds want to know...

hummm, tries to sell it whole for $9000 and then lists theparts as:
Prices in Canadian Dollers

$7900 for engine/tranny/trasfer case wire harness etc.
$3900 for front and rear cable locking Diff's
$1900 for tires

interesting. hummm, so can the engine still be heard running? what warranty?

inquiring minds want to know...

The boy is getting spendy.... when I spoke with him the day after he posted this, his price on the motor/tranny/t-case was, as quoted, "$5500.00 Canadian".

Interesting indeed.

-db-

As far as i know, the drivetrain is completely removed (told to me by a friend). Not that i really want to help sell this for him but i heard it running and moved it around his lot a bit when it was together and it Ran like a top, sounded awesome and had tons of power. Maybe if it sells i'll get my $500 deposit back!! :rolleyes:

WTF does this mean, I cannot figure out your post.

Really do not care if it sells, not affiliated, but it runs fantastic, might get a five hundred dollar deposit back.

Son, you must esplain yourself.......

As far as i know, the drivetrain is completely removed (told to me by a friend). Not that i really want to help sell this for him but i heard it running and moved it around his lot a bit when it was together and it Ran like a top, sounded awesome and had tons of power. Maybe if it sells i'll get my $500 deposit back!! :rolleyes:

I heard it run. Sounded great. Got that part??

I had put a $500 deposit on the vehicle to purchase it. I was jokingly suggesting that if the parts sold, maybe I would get my $500 back.

We on the same page now?

I'm betting it was slapped with a VI. There's no way that would pass now. Not in the state it's in. Hopefully he'll reply to my PM because I want the seats.

it hadnt been registered in the country yet afaik. i think the only things it needed to pass was a lowered front bumper and mudflaps. Already had lower headlights. everything was done really well on that machine.

Just an update: I spoke with the guy on the phone, and he's already begun parting it out. Front seats are already gone (and that's all I wanted). Sounds legit to me.

If anyone wants parts and needs someone to pick them up/ship/store, I will do it for the gas money. He lives about 2.5 hours north of me.

I can even store things for a little while...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom