Wanted Front thrust washer and caliper bolt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have a 1996 FZJ80. Rebuilt my front axle, passenger side didn’t have a thrust washer. Friend finished up the “easy” parts on driver side axle while I went to the store and got a new battery. He didn’t tighten the 2 brake caliper bolts holding the caliper in, so one came out going down the road, found on at a part store in town but it’s not the right grade or head size so I’d like to keep them matching. Shipping will be to 35476

The caliper bolt will be easily found and surprisingly cheap at your local dealer parts department or online parts shipper. @NLXTACY sells them as well through his site www.absolute-wits-end.com . Don't bother with used bolts.

What thrust washer are you referring to?

The caliper bolt will be easily found and surprisingly cheap at your local dealer parts department or online parts shipper. @NLXTACY sells them as well through his site www.absolute-wits-end.com . Don't bother with used bolts.

What thrust washer are you referring to?

Also didn’t know wits-end had the caliper bolts. Would rather pay extra and get it from him than support the stealership, try and only contact them unless I absolutely have to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom