Front Suspension Arm Bush Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey mate, I can buy all of the bushes OEM from online auto parts for $55.00
$55 for all front bushings? That sounds like quite a deal if its toyota oem.I also bought all new oem bolts, nuts and washers. The bolts per toyota need to be replaced if your redoing your bushings. I got mine through olathe parts. Some bushings were close to $50 each. I would have bought them from wits end cuz he's da bomb but he was out of stock when I ordered mine. My $1200 quote to replace bushings was for all bushings front and rear. Good luck man 🍻🤙

Buy your bushings and new hardware from Partsouq. You will save a BUNCH of money. I saved over $500 on all rubber parts VS domestic US.

You will need a 20 ton press.

You can pull one arm or rod at a time to do this. It took me two 12 hour Saturdays and about half of a Sunday to do mine. in my driveway.

I HIGHLY recommend buying the bushing press tools from Wits' End. They have a LOT of benefits that you don't realize until you're two bushings in and have screwed up the third one, realizing you're going to have to wait for parts again.

My 20T press had a couple that tested the limits of it. I would crank on it until I couldn't push the hydraulics anymore, then walk away for 15 minutes and do it again. Then hit it with a hammer on the outside of the arm and it would pop loose. It would pop so hard, my stack of plates, bushings, spacers would all blow apart and scatter all over the garage (or front step after I moved out there for better light)

Wear safety glasses, gloves, and steel toed boots (definitely not flip flops!) when doing this, as heavy parts jump all over ay unexpected moments!
Wits end is the bomb. I got his kit already just need the 20 ton press. Thanks for the heads up on the carnage. I got lots of pd blaster and a torch to heat them up.
If I had the cash I'd gladly drop it off and let someone else have all the fun. 🍻🤙

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom