SOLD Front Runner Ladder for rear door (73,74,76...) (MT) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title states, I have a front runner rear ladder for the 70 series barn doors. Description on the website says it fits a 76 series but it also fits a 74/73 series door as well. I put it on to test fit once and haven't used it since. $100 Willing to ship. Located in Bozeman, MT 59715

IMG_20191201_141041.jpg

Interested. How does it mount?

Best picture i could find for representation. The bottom bracket bolts through the license plate light/toyota mount. The top just hooks over the top of the door frame. When i installed it it took about 10 minutes to take the interior door panel out then to remove the light plate bolts then bolt it all back together.

front-runner-vehicle-ladder-toyota-land-cruiser-76-station-wagon-LATL001-3.jpg

As the title states, I have a front runner rear ladder for the 70 series barn doors. Description on the website says it fits a 76 series but it also fits a 74/73 series door as well. I put it on to test fit once and haven't used it since. $100 Willing to ship. Located in Bozeman, MT 59715

View attachment 2147070

How much you suppose shipping will be? Is it a welded piece?

Also, any chance for a closer pic of the part that bolts to the door behind the license plate light?

How much you suppose shipping will be? Is it a welded piece?

Also, any chance for a closer pic of the part that bolts to the door behind the license plate light?

This has sold, but the piece that mounts behind hanger is just a flat piece the same shape as the plate light. The plate light just bolts through it. Full welded aluminum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom