For Sale Front/Rear e-locker package (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
SOLD Front/Rear e-locker package

I have a mostly complete locker axle package. I wont split this up. The rear is hub to hub complete with e-locker harness. The Front has the housing, inners axles, diff and actuator, knuckles and birfs. You will need to reuse your hubs, brake/calipers and spindles. I have the elocker harness for the front but it may have broken plastic clip. I do not have the locker ECU or locker knob, so you will need to source those, or build your locker ECU like another mudder did. Also, the outside of the indicator switch is a little mangled, it may be able to be reused or replaced. See the pic.

To reiterate, you will need the switch and locker ecu which you can get both for around $105. Cruiserparts sells the knob for $40. A fellow mudder picked up a locker ECU last week for $65 off ebay. The indicator switch may/may not beed to be replaced. And you will also need to use your front brakes, calipers, spindles and hubs.

$1500 firm. If you are near Austin or plan on picking this up, I will consider partial trade for your full-float rear axle provided its a 93-97. Paypal is fine but you will pay the fee on this, otherwise a MO will be accepted. I can pallet/strap it if needed for $20. Shipping will be arranged by you, I recommend uship. I have had many customers use this method for larger items. It will probably run in the 200-300 range for shipping.

Front axle

I have some nuts for the cover that will be included

Pic of the Indicator

The white plastic end on the wire in the middle is broken. The birfs came out of this axle which are important for locked axles

Rear axle

Chicken is not included :) That is old dirt, not rust.

Last edited:
Where are you located I may be interested.

Yes, the year was a fair question Mike, I was bustin your chain.:D

I wont get into a payment debate in my for sale thread, but will say this, Amazon is no harder than Paypal and many have used it and been happy with it. Sometimes you have to take the red pill. That said, I have and continue to take paypal, amazon, cash, and checks/money orders.

How much for the rooster?!........

That's a hen, the rooster was killed by the coyote 1.5 weeks ago; not a great subject at this time. I need to drop that coyote....

Bump for you.

pretty sure the front axle is out of a 96.
I could be wrong ;)

Deposit received and appears to be heading to a D90. Sounds like a pretty awesome build!

Sold and headed on a semi-local (San Antonio)D90. After talking to the buyer, this is going to be nice build. Look forward to seeing him on the trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom