Front and Rear diff rebuild, cant find PN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ordering parts for Front and Rear diff rebuild, want to replace my current 3.7 OEM gears with 4.56 for 35-37" tires.
As I understand it's recommended to use the solid collar for heavy-duty use instead of the crush sleeve and I can't find the PN for them :doh:

OEM PN for the front crush sleeve is: 41231-24010
OEM PN for the rear axle crush sleeve is: 41231-60030

Perhaps someone could help with the pns for solid collars pls.

There was never an OEM solid spacer, they're made by aftermarket companies to replace the crush sleeve if that's what you want. I know I've seen Nitro Gear, Marlin Crawler, Trail Gear options--and I'm sure there are others. Whoever you're getting your gears and install kits from should be able to source them...or just call Cruiser Outfitters and they'll set you up with what you need. @cruiseroutfit

The spacer size will need to be specific to your unique clearances. The spacer is a basically a solid shim that sets/keeps the depth of your pinion gear into your ring gear. you may have to try a few different lengths to get you clearances correct.

ECGS(East Coast Gear Supply) setup my 3rds up with solid spacers when i went to 4.88s.

The spacer size will need to be specific to your unique clearances. The spacer is a basically a solid shim that sets/keeps the depth of your pinion gear into your ring gear. you may have to try a few different lengths to get you clearances correct.

ECGS(East Coast Gear Supply) setup my 3rds up with solid spacers when i went to 4.88s.

You CAN do it that way, but the far more common way is to have the solid spacer, then shims to adjust the final dimension.

Thanks folks, I think I might stick with the crush sleeve version...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom