Fresno - Red Lake Off Road pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This weekend was the maiden voyage for my stock rig. I met up with a friend in Fresno and we hit bald mountain and camped at red lake in the western sierras. It was a lot of fun but I have many scrape marks under the vehicle. I hope everyone that went on the Rubicon this year made it off without problems.
-Randy

Top of bald Mountain
DSC02037.jpg

Red lake where we spent the night
DSC02093.jpg

Rock Obstacle
DSC02108.jpg

Leaning Shot
DSC02125.jpg

Leaning Shot #2
DSC02126.jpg

Beginner water crossing
DSC02150.jpg

Tail Light Body Damage
I was almost off the trail when I had to jump up a big rock and the tree took a liking to me.
DSC02157.jpg

Rocker Panel Body Damage from Bald Mountain
This was the first body damage and hopefully not the last. J
DSC02161.jpg

THose rock sliders look just like the emporer's new clothes!:flipoff2:

See you Tuesday.:)

Awesome Pics. When you get some protection, we will get your rig into Coyote Lake. We are scheduled to be up there the end of July.

Ross

The rock sliders are almost ready to be mounted. Working on the final brackets. I'm more concerned about getting a suspension lift and 33" tires now. unfortunately work will be extremely busy for the next three weeks and I'm still in the planning phase for lift.

Updated pics with sliders?

Saw Seth's today. Looking good.

You're gonna hate my answer. I held off from putting them on until I fit the 35's. I might have to trim the sliders since they are a bit long... sigh.

That kills me that I have them in the garage and Seth already has them on! Looks like I might be keeping the Duck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom