FREE seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Front and rear seats in good shape they came out of a rhd so the drivers side is in like new condition. I don't know if they have been redone I would guess they were but let me know if you want them. The price is right FREE, I will ship but I will have to chage for my time and any matirals used to ship in. I am located in 92352.
pig seats 001.jpg
pig seats 002.jpg
pig seats 003.jpg

I would really like to have the front seat. I don't need the rear. but by the time you shipped to me I could probably buy a set here.

yeah thats the problem I hate to throw them away so hopefully some one close will have an interest in them.

yeah my front seat looks to be out of a cheby pickup and is mildewed. It is too tall and not comfortable.

well you still want the back seat. no one is bitting and let me know if you are still interested I would have to get back to you on shipping whats you zip wayneraintree?

i'm guessing the front is later model pig seat? if it is, it won't bolt into mine.

I've got a 75 --- need the headrests only -- if you decide to pitch, I would hope not, then send me a message and I will work something out with you for shipping the headrests (if they fit a 75 -- anybody know?).

75Pig

Well wayneraintree is getting the rear seats, the head rest are in execlent condition and the front seat is in good condition. let me know if you want them I don't think I can buy much more time for them where there at now.

Got your PM on the headrests, will hit you back there. Thanks -- Yep I want them.

75PIG

Picture of 75Pig Front Seat

Sent a response to PM -- here are the pictures I discussed.

75Pig

Last edited:
75pig I got your messages today, saturday, and will look into taking the cover off and measure the distance for the head rest I will try to get back to you later today.

ok I finally got around to looking at the head rest it only took a week.. To my surprise I couldn't get them out... I don't think they were made to be removed without taking the seat apart? Also they looked smaller than 10 inches post to post I will measure if you want but I don't think they are the ones you need

Mtnpig

Got busy with work --- haven't been able to hit the site.

Thanks for checking --- got me all excited. will have to keep checking around. Hear of anythin, drop me a message. Still looking for seat covers.

75Pig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom