For Sale FREE Pair Wheel Cylinder Tubes. New. OEM. $7.00 Shipped in USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
!!!!GONE!!!!

Toyota hard brake lines. PN 47343-60021, 47241-60031.

Free brand new OEM brake tubes. Check part numbers. Threads into wheel cylinder. See photos. Paypal skfitz atyahoodotcom.

20141203_201830.jpg

Last edited:
I will take them please

Hi Shawn, sent payment friends and family. Shipping address is Dan Carvill, 1473 Brimfield Drive Kent, Ohio 44240 Thanks again will be putting them on very soon.

I saw your post an an earlier forum and was wondering if you still have the tool to loan. I azm in the middle of rebuilding my front axle and really need the tool. Thanks in advance.
"I'm one of the people who lends the tools. My kit has more than just the SSTs. Deposit (paypal) cash to me, you get it all back less $30 and the actual shipping when I get the tool back.

But in response to dgangle's PMs, I dug up some hard facts. Here they are:

There are 2 SSTs: (1) the press to properly press out and seat the knuckle bearings, and (2) the centering tool (several pieces). I bought them from the dealer in May 2003. When I bought them, the centering tool listed for $135 and the press for $102. Looks like prices are much better now.

09606-60020 -- press -- $43.17
09634-60013 -- centering tool -- $66.22

So for about a hun, you can have your own set, if you must.

Maybe someone could post this info to FAQ

Thanks,

Sean Williams
seanpwilliams1969@gmail.com

Do not loan anything to this guy (seanski) still waiting for him to return the tool I loaned him in Feb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom