For Sale FREE: Durham NC, 179k mi functional AHC parts, rust-free - shocks - coils - torsion bars - swaybar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pyrenees

SILVER Star
Threads
Original 2001 LX 470 hydraulic AHC suspension parts. Zero rust (California car most of its life).

All parts removed today at 179k miles while AHC was fully functional with no leaks or problems.

I proactively swapped out my suspension for the non-hydraulic Land Cruiser suspension because I was getting a result of 7 gradations on the high-to-low test, which indicates that the globes/spheres needed to be replaced. However, that should not affect any of these parts.

Here is what I currently have (LX 470, build date 04/2001):

-Both front shocks
-Both rear shocks
-Rear coil springs
-Torsion bars, R and L sides.
-Rear swaybar

FREE with local pickup in Durham, NC 27713.

Terms:
1) you have to come to my house.
2) you have to take all of it. Dispose of what you don't want.
3) I am not going to hold on to this stuff for a month so you can get here.

I am very likely moving soon, so I can't be bothered by this box of parts anymore. I have other smaller AHC parts for sale that are boxed up and ready to ship (height control switch and AHC pump + reservoir) but these are not included. I am just giving away the big hefty stuff because I am too busy to package and ship it/deal with UPS/etc.

Last edited:
Should you decide you're willing to ship the four struts, I'd be interested in buying them as spares along with some of the other parts, such as the high pressure lines and the accumulator.

Edit: Did some searching, and the parts sites claim I need parts from an 05-07 100 to fit. Not sure what changed, but don't want to buy something that doesn't fit. Thanks, GLWS.

Last edited:
Bump... price drop from $200 to $125, for everything below, local pickup only. Everything was functioning normally when removed a couple of months ago, stored indoors. Durham NC, Zip 27713.

(LX 470, build date 04/2001):

-Both front AHC shocks
-Both rear AHC shocks
-Rear AHC coil springs
-Torsion bars, R and L sides.
-Rear swaybar

Bump with some quick pics. No rust on anything. No leaks either (the residue is AHC fluid that got all over the place during removal).

175DB1F6-B853-47D5-AB2C-C3E909DDDCAE.jpeg

A1EA4E5B-8A1A-4DB1-A65A-F638D580AFE9.jpeg

If you can't get rid of the stuff locally and change your mind on shipping I could use the front shocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom