For Sale Free: bumper tow bar off of a 40, Lemoore Ca 93245 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lemoore, CA (south of Fresno) / Cortes Island, B.C
I have a free tow bar that attaches to welded on bumper "L" brackets that was off of my 40. I have seen this same bar on other 40s so may have been an option or Toyota part or just popular in the late 60s and 70s? I do not have the bumper brackets as they were welded to the bumper when I sold the 40. They would be super easy to make. Just weld on an "L" piece of angle iron on each side of the left and right arm and drill a hole through each for a grade 8 bolt to secure it. Has chain attachment points on it too. It is 100% free. Prefer local pickup in Lemoore, CA 93245 (Fresno/Visalia). Could probably slap on a UPS shipping label. It won't be in a box and will ship like a tire and who knows what condition it will arrive in. You pay shipping. Better hurry if you want it before Mark A. Scoops it up

Best to email...I'm not on the board much any more since I don't have a LC now. dbdecicco at yahoo.

Dan once known as Slickrock.
image.jpeg

Could have picked it up in person two weeks ago Dan. Drove thru Visalia on the 19th.

Could have picked it up in person two weeks ago Dan. Drove thru Visalia on the 19th.
Looks like a 40 owner from Hanford (who I don't know...thought I knew all the locals) named Matt is picking it up today so it's no longer available. Would have enjoyed seeing you Mark. Send me a message the next time your in town or the area, happy to meet up for lunch or dinner.
Dan

Dan, it was nice meeting you. Thanks for the tow bar!

Sure thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom