Free 40 series fiberglass top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone need a fiberglass top for a 40? I've been keeping one behind my shed for years, when the neighbor got a new fence I moved the top. Would rather give it away than put it back where it was. The fiberglass is in good shape, the steel bottom is loose in one area (easily repaired) and the windshield header piece is intact and in good shape. The two front door headers are still in place. Free to anyone who can use and come pick it up. I have a few pictures will post up when I get my computer back from the shop.

Last edited:
Anyone need a fiberglass top fort a 40? I've been keeping one behind my shed for years, when the neighbor got a new fence I moved the top. Would rather give it away than put it back where it was. The fiberglass is in good shape, the steel bottom is loose in one area (easily repaired) and the windshield header piece is intact and in good shape. The two front door headers are still in place. Free to anyone who can use and come pick it up. I have a few pictures will post up when I get my computer back from the shop.

I'll take it, Gary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom