Free: 20 % off all parts coupon at Grossinger toyota

Discussion in 'IL- Windy City Land Cruisers' started by archie, Feb 23, 2007.

1. archie

archie

Got a coupon in the mail with a coupon for 20 pct off of all parts bought at one time Grossinger toyota expiring 3-31-07. Great for that big ticket items or stuff you can't get delivered by CDan like antifreeze. PM me, I located not too far from the dealership's Touhy and Cicero location.

2. chitown40

chitown40

Just FYI, tell them you want 'vintage' parts pricing and you'll get the 20% off without the coupon. I buy a lot of my parts from them at C-Dan prices. Real important stuff or things they can't seem to find for me I get from C-Dan still. Also if you need any service done that you can't or don't want tot do yourself on cruisers older than '98, they offer vintage labor rates -- I believe it is about $69 or $70 / hr. Talk to the service manager Alan Farber. Good guy.. and likes cruiserheads. :)

Oh yeah, if you do go there, make sure you explain to the porter how a 4-speed trans shifts. Most have no idea and will sit there lurching forward for 10 minutes trying to find reverse. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.