Hoosier Cruisers Throw Back… (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Josey1972

SILVER Star
Threads
All, I plan to write an article for Toyota Trails about the history of the Indiana Land Cruisers but being that there is a connection between Hoosier Cruisers and the new club I thought I would post here and ask if anyone would have some photos from those days that they’d like to share for me to submit to the magazine. I can shoot my email to whomever. Pictures of your rigs from those times or group photos or whatever good memories you might have would be appreciated. I’ll give credit in the article for whatever photos get chosen by the editor. Thanks TJ

What is the Indiana Land Cruisers (Serious question, not being a dick)?

What is the Indiana Land Cruisers (Serious question, not being a dick)?
a beer club with a Land Cruiser problem.

Is that the connection?

No. I’ll be meeting some of the older Hoosier Cruiser folks in the next month or two to get some of the history down so an INLC article will also include some of the Hoosier Cruiser background since there is a relationship. If you or someone else has some Windy City stuff I’d be happy to put that in there as well.

Nah, I'm not sure there is a connection/relationship between Windy City Land Cruiser Club and Indiana Land Cruiser Club. Maybe I missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom