For Sale FREE, 1996 FZJ80 Body Shell, MA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a pristine, zero rust, 1996 black FZJ80 body shell that I am giving away, come and get it. This body was originally from Texas and is super clean. Would be a perfect swap for a New England truck that is starting to rust.

Conditions: It is still on the frame, so bring some friends and I will see if I can scare up a few to lift it off the frame. Of course you will also need a trailer to put it on.
IMG_2716.jpg
IMG_2726.jpg
IMG_2721.jpg

More pictures.
IMG_2725.jpg

The door is not included neither are the flares.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or call me. David... 774-239-4767

Just to clarify, the flares, lower tailgate and lift gate are not part of the free package. What is free is just the body shell.

a junky would give you some dough for it.

I would rather see it find a home with a cruiser owner that needs a new body. If it doesn't go soon that will be her fate.

If you are short guys you can put a chain through the ebrake hole and shifter hole and us an engine lift in through the back door and lift it off the frame and onto a trailer. It isn't that bad with 2 people and one person can do it if you have a smooth floor.

I was just looking at this very idea. Wasn't sure where the balance point was, but I guess the Ebrake hole must be it. Very smooth concrete floor...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom