Fossil Springs update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Jumped in the 100 and took a drive up to Fossil Springs bridge yesterday. The placed look good and not much trash at all. The place was crowded and people camping all over the area. Since we were already there we took a hike to my secret water fall that is not as much a secret as it was 20 years ago. But we had the place to ourselves for the good part of the day. That alone made the drive worth it.
waterfall.jpg

Aren't you amazed at the differences since APS let out their dam? Fossil Creek is beee-u-t-ful :)

Edit- OH, you said Fossil Springs..:eek:

DBAX said:
Aren't you amazed at the differences since APS let out their dam? Fossil Creek is beee-u-t-ful :)

Edit- OH, you said Fossil Springs..:eek:

Yes you are right Fossil Creek I did not go to the springs. The creek has a lot more flow but the level is not much higher at least at the 1st falls. The water is crystal clear. Here is another pic on the creek.
waterfall 2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sold whens the campout

okay, okay, F#$@ work obligations, we're in (unless I can't 'cause of work).

Really, great pix - I'll try and make it 4 sure.

we camped at that waterfall about eight years ago. There is some kind of sand flea or gnat because the next morning my girlfriend and I looked like lepers from all the bite marks. Nice area just way too many people nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom