FORUM Updates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
:rolleyes:

Workin on some adjustments to the forum....cleaned up the board orders, added a couple new sections to help organize posts a bit, and more....

Have some MAJOR mods coming in the next couple weeks....hopefully prior to the new year. One mod I'm looking into is a "digest" option...allows you to read everything offline, and receive it in an email!! (still have to login to post, but a great way to track stuff without accessing the site)

Will keep you posted on changes.

Oh, and the hideavatars and hidesigs is still under testing...tried to load early this morning, bombed...unsure why at this point, but I blame FatKid for now. :flipoff2:

Woody, I'm a little confused. Are those of us with deisel 'Cruisers supposed to post in the international section or the "old" section? I'm thinking of BJ40's, BJ42's, BJ60's, HJ60's etc. etc. What about deisel conversions such as my daughters FJ55? I ask because you moved one of the posts I was watching with a BJ40.

If it were mine, I'd post in the Intl corner...mostly since diesel cruisers were "never" brought into the US by Toyota, but by individual owners....

[quote author=woody link=board=9;threadid=9156;start=msg79610#msg79610 date=1072210530]
but I blame FatKid for now. :flipoff2:[/quote]

Got a damn metal shaving under me fingernail today. Damn Fat Kid. :flipoff2:

Burnt me hand on some hot steel today. Damn Fat Kid. :flipoff2:

Santa Clause is Fat I blame Fat Kid :D :flipoff2:

a package has been lost in the mail, must be Fat Kids fault :flipoff2:

oh and Merry Christmas, new sections look good Woody, other than having to reaquaint my mouse with where to stop and click :D

lol....no 35% section....

While I enjoy that as much as many others, I don't want to see it plastered on THIS site! hehehe

heard the song "little hooters girl" this morning......VERY funny!

will check into that...for now, you can click the "notify" feature at the bottom of any thread. I suspect "most" don't want that, so I wouldn't want to automate it...

I tested a new forum update on Wed morning...some kewl features, one which might cover your needs. ;)

[quote author=Hltoppr link=board=9;threadid=9156;start=msg84908#msg84908 date=1073333910]
Sorry, I've been incommunicado for a couple of weeks....what's the "Land Cruiser Legends" section?
[/quote]

LCL is the WI state club...in need of rejuvination - I added the section and made it accessible only to club members.

If you or ANY club wants their own corner, just let me know and I can create it. Can do subforums too, allow access to only specific usernames, password protect, do club colors and logos, etc.

I wanna 'Moonglow Pearrrrl' club . We'll need a big band and a huge dance hall . I think you might be able to nab Harry Connick Jr now that the seasonal rush is over ... *phlerrrbishh !!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom