Forum Photos: Trail Rides, Events, & Misc. Other (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Working. Have fun! Dont break any birfs!

It's alive!!!:bounce: My 40 awoke with new life today. I will now monitor her vitals and bring her to maximum vigor! She received a new (to her) multi-port feeding system:popcorn:, a new (to her) stopping system:eek:, her blood (coolant) will run hotter than before:beer:, but her eight blade clutch fan will keep her in top performance.:clap:

The TT will be ideal for her to check her form, and provide her new life paths to follow.

In English, installed the 3FE head, hydro boost brakes, SS braided brake lines, in take gas pump (for the EFI). About ready for a shakedown run and the TT will be the place.

I’ll bring some venison along if anyone would like to try some. Also a carb and intake.

I plan to get there Friday evening.

Jerry Dixon

Halleuyah! Wish I were going to be there...especially for a taste of the venison.

Vote: what do you want to watch?

So I guess I'm in charge of movie night.

What do we want to watch? Re-runs of past club even videos? A particular movie?

Congrats on getting her running! It will be good to see it going.

I also well be there Sat. AM, not sure if Sue or Grandkids (2) well be with me. but I'll bring some type of dessert. do we need firewood?

We can cut firewood if someone brings a chainsaw. I was on that patrol last time, happy to volunteer to do it again!

Thats GREAT NEWS Jerry !!

Glad its up and running , can't wait to see how it turned out . Glad to have ya back out on the trail .

I can bring some wood and chain saw .

Archie at GSMTR showing off his new strippers outfit at the main pavillion on Friday night .

dance-pole-tiger.jpg

I have some videos from pass events and if anybody have other videos please bring them. We will watch the greatest video of Tina Turner, performed by the BEST American Idol from Ocala FL.:popcorn:

On the rocks...

Rock crawling competition can be a lot of fun. For instance here are a few different types of rock crawling.
The first one, below, is a bit boring, although for some drivers it may be preferred.:meh:

The second one, below, is, well let’s say it’s what some people fantasize about doing on rocks.:grinpimp:

So we will fall somewhere in the middle, some excitement, skill and good sense of humor.

Jerry D.

ROCK CRAWLING 1.jpg

images.jpg

Hi Jerry,

I'm glad you are planing to come to TT. Happy to see that your 40 is out of comma. Please contact me at your convenience.

If anyone wants to have video showing that night, please let me know before hand so we can get all the copying and setup done before hand and I'm not futzing around with it at the last minute :)

What formats can you play? I have a few that are from GSMTR, Alpha et.al... Would most likely just bring HDD with crap on it.

I can play just about anything unless it's some highly proprietary format.

If someone wants to swing by my place, I have tons of oak ready to be burrned up. Hell, even if you wanted it in a trailer to take it up there, you can use that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom